Destructional Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destructional Chaos

Welcome to Disaster Transport

HomeHome  EntrancesEntrances  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Chat

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Top posters
Admin (1275)
Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Vote_lcapRise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Voting_barRise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Vote_rcap 
Vincent_Valentine (180)
Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Vote_lcapRise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Voting_barRise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Vote_rcap 
Mutantor (132)
Dave 'Batista' Helms (131)
Cyan (121)
rockbottom2007 (117)
schleypops (116)
Em4o G (115)
Dangaz (102)
Leo 'Kennedy' Helms (89)
Entrances
ENTRANCES
New week, new update of the Entrances, so here they are: (Updated)
Jaw Breaker-1012

KampungBerat - 874
Kalinin- 861
Chris Jacobs- 812
Fear Monger- 781
Leo 'Kennedy' Helms- 772

The Powerhouse Gonzo- 739
PROM- 726
bonehead- 700
The Surgeon- 698
Da Stingin'' Scorpion- 688
Chaos Starter- 648
KAZASK- 643
Bad Santa- 624
Soky- 619
Dave Batista- 610
Mutantor- 606
Frederick Dogg- 604
JD Dislexic- 602
Hellfire- 584
Cronoss- 578
Tera Draken- 559
Darkmaster- 540
Mike Bolt- 522

Crymson Myst- 480
DirkDC- 476
The sleepmaster- 400
Schleypops- 395
akmul- 380
straightX- 360
ANDROS- 359
Mobius-340
Fede- 267

Ravius- 246
arturusHBK- 198
Rockbottom- 165
kekaw- 60
Ershin- 51
Dangaz- 36

Captain Destroyer- 3*
La MoLe- 1*

Blood Sport- 0*
Kakokwlis- 0*
BGUIZADO- 0*
Sithinious- 0*
FEtCH- 0*
Basketball Kid- 0*

*Come on get some entrances!!!

If you are in BLACK or ORANGE, than you have a good chance of not being here next Season!

We are in INTERNATIONALS! Good job everyone! Next goal: Continental!!
Latest topics
» Justin Credible bio
Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:08 am by Admin

» Justin Credible
Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:27 pm by Justin Credible

» contract
Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:18 pm by Admin

» Contract
Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:39 am by Dave 'Batista' Helms

» Nation of Violence
Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am by Leo 'Kennedy' Helms

» Jaw "Heel" Breaker
Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:04 am by Jaw Breaker

» Fear Monger
Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:44 pm by Fear Monger

» Fear Monger
Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 pm by Fear Monger

» "Perfection Perfected"
Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:12 pm by Fear Monger

Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutantor
Active Wrestler
Active Wrestler
Mutantor

Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!!   Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Haha !
I like that !

*Starts hiding beers all over the backstage area as a reserve*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin/ General Manager
Admin/ General Manager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!!   Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:09 pm

haha i apoligize, its just that im young lol
Back to top Go down
https://destruction.forumotion.com
Alcohol Man
Wrestlers
Wrestlers
Alcohol Man

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!!   Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:16 am

teletransported! Star Trek ! Beam me up Scotty ... OK Now I feel old! Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin/ General Manager
Admin/ General Manager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!!   Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Whats with the "beam me up Scotty"?
Back to top Go down
Alcohol Man
Wrestlers
Wrestlers
Alcohol Man

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!!   Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:16 am

For a minute I thought I was tele-transported to Washington! lool Beam me up Scotty!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin/ General Manager
Admin/ General Manager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!!   Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Alcohol is here in DC!!!! (Destructional Chaos!)
Back to top Go down
Alcohol Man
Wrestlers
Wrestlers
Alcohol Man

PostSubject: Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!!   Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 pm

A young lad descendent of northern Portuguese parents raised in the most dangerous land known to man (AMADORA), he was always a big for is age because is mother wasn't able to breast feed him he was fed with "Sopas de Cavalo Cansado" (A soup made of wine and bread, very heavy stuff) if you want to find out google it!!! His family was very poor and were unable to buy him his most treasured drink of them all "BEER" but one day his wish came true when his school scheduled a road trip to the Sagres Brewery in Vialonga. He was overflowing with excitement when he started to see the front gate of the brewery with the sign "SAGRES apoia a tua seleção" (Sagres cheer your national team), His teacher had to restrain him so he wouldn't jump off the bus while still in movement! Inside the brewery he absorbed the knowledge of the ancient and noble art of making beer, he tried every kind of beer known to man when his teacher wasn't looking!!!! He was trilled...but when the tour approached the tank where the beer is stored
he moved a bit too much to the rail and slipped, falling into the tank, he didn't knew if he should swim or drink it, the tour officer asked for a rope but alcohol man replied throw me some lupin beans instead!!! Somebody found a rope but it was too late at that time the tank was flushed cause it detected some impurities in the beer (Alcohol Man). He was flushed threw the pipes until he reached the river Trancão that is a highly polluted and toxic river due to years of insecticide being dropped in the fields next to the river! The mixture of beer and toxic waste changed his DNA transforming the little boy into Alcohol Man the terror of beer worldwide!!! Now he only has one thing in mind to drink all the beer in the world until his liver his satisfied!!!

Oh by the way I'm a tweener because of the effect of alcohol sometimes I do some crazy stuff!!!

A tribute to the master of all portuguese wrestler's Tarzan Taborda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!!   Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Alcohol ... Man!!!
Page 1 of 1